Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My addiction to Studio Ghibli

Since am a student of japanese language, I love japanse culture along with my own india.
I didnt realise when the tendency of watching anime came to me. But I can guess when I first came to know about it. I have a habit of going through reviews of any thing, specially movies. One of senior from my language school, first asked me to watch my neighbor totoro. I simply started to read out the movie review. Then I first came to know about studio ghibli. The world famous anime production house. I could not stop myself knowing about it. I simply start collecting informations about anime and their production houses in japan. Studio ghibli is one of rememberable one. I just started respecting ghibli studio. Not because of it's out put, but also the way they used to spell the story, their choice of color, and respect to the country & culture through script. If I start tell people about studio ghibli, I know I could not resist my self. It's difficult to control cause am an anime lovers. But one must look out at least one anime in lifetime - Tonari no totoro.

I will tell you the story another day.

0 comments: